We have a great opportunity this weekend for our youth to get to know each other!
Please note that the lock-in is open to all students starting 6th grade through those starting their senior year this coming school year (in three weeks!).
- 6 pm – dropoff/meet & greet for parents
- 6- 7 (ish) pm – NERF WAR! bring your foam guns and accessories to participate in an all out miniature version of spiritual warfare! Siblings can participate in the activity, but must leave after the “war” is over.
- SNACK TIME
- 7:30/8 (ish) pm – Video & Discussion (topic TBD, but it will be Christ-themed)
- 9 (ish) pm – whenever – VIDEO GAMES/MOVIES – all movies & games will be approved by the chaperones.
- 7 AM Saturday – Pick-up kids. Breakfast will be made available for those who want it.
- Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries (please note that there are no bathing facilities at the church)
- Nerf/Foam gun/accessories
- Favorite Movies (we may/may not have a blu-ray player, depending on # kids & games)
- Favorite PS3 or Wii games